// CREATIVE PRODUCER
My job is to bring ideas to life in the world of your audience. To nurture the creative vision and the logistical process. To deliver the project on time, on brief and on budget.
I engage a fearless approach, cultivating your project from the first moment you know you need something through strategy, ideation, budgeting, production and final delivery. All while keeping my eye on your key business objectives.
I’m a fast thinker who often does the job of more than one person. As a producer, I use my experience to actively encourage creatives to deliver inspired results. I enjoy approaching each new adventure with a growth mindset and lead my teams through an organic, positive and sensitive management style.
- Great organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Capable of working within and leading a team
- Know about history and trends in art and design
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects
- Ability to scope out and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work in a variety of format
- Ability to source quotes and estimates for production work
- Ensure the correct licensing of artistic material across all formats and locations within agreed timings
- Maintain quality standards across the production of all creative work
- Plan and manage timing schedules that fit the needs of the client brief and budget
- Report progress of all work and any anticipated deviation from planned timings and costs
- Ability to demonstrate significant proficiency in the use of the following: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign); Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint)